Who is it for?
The scale-up track at the Shell E4 Start-up Hub is a 3 to 6-month curriculum designed for startups that have established (or aiming to establish) Product-Market fit and are looking to scale up their business. We prefer start-ups that have a commercial product, established product-market fit and have one or more paying customers. This customized program helps startups formulate and execute their growth plan.
The Track Offers:
- Support with formulating systems and processes to enable scale up of your company
- Introduction to other large corporates and potential customers
- Opportunity to work with Shell businesses to help co create products and solutions
- Peer learning sessions to help benefit from other founders’ learnings
- Help with growing your product offerings
- Help with expanding to new markets or expand your current market
- Access to a curated set of advisors and subject matter experts from Shell
- State-of-the-art testing and prototyping laboratories for product development
- Regular interactions with the investor community & external mentors leading to funding and business development opportunities
- Visibility and media coverage across India and the world
- A dedicated mentor to guide your startup throughout the acceleration journey
- Access to alumni network for continuing association beyond end of program
- Opportunity to pitch at Demo Day to the who’s who of the energy ecosystem
- Pitch training and support from media industry leaders and domain experts
- 20 K USD funding
Bootcamp: The program will kick off with a 1-week intensive face to face boot camp to conduct a baseline assessment of your company. The sessions during the week will focus on various aspects of scaling up the business and will provide you with the knowledge and tools to plan your scale-up.
Month 1: During the 3 weeks following the boot camp each startup will formulate action plans for each identified area. There will be regular virtual check-ins with the Shell E4 team and mentors to help you formulate a fit for purpose plan for your startup which will be customized towards helping your startup grow exponentially.
Month 2 to 6: You will execute your action plan for the next 2 to 4 months. The Shell E4 team will continue to support your startup throughout this journey. Monthly virtual check-in sessions will be organized between you, your mentor and the E4 team to monitor the progress on your plan. You will have full access to the lab infrastructure to help you with your product enhancement plans.
Beyond the Program: The program is expected to last between 3 to 6 months depending on each startup’s needs and execution of the action plan. Every startup will have access to the Shell labs beyond the end of the program based on agreement with the E4 Hub. The startups will also become part of the alumni pool and benefit from access to a network of India’s best energy entrepreneurs and mentors. Start-ups will be able to pitch to investors, customers and other members of the ecosystem at the largest energy entrepreneur event in India - Shell E4 Demo Day.
To read about the applications and selection process please go to the 'How to Apply' Section
To get in touch please write to: SIMPL-Shell-E4-Hub@shell.com