A comprehensive and tailor-made program enabling digital startups to achieve industry readiness and implement strategies for scaling/ global expansion in the Industrial, Mobility & Energy verticals.
Who is it for?
The digital track at the Shell E4 Start-up Hub is a multi-partner program for digital startups that fast tracks industry solution maturation towards global market adoption by achieving enterprise readiness, materializing industry deployments and accessing international markets. The startups will benefit from a curated network of industry experts & advisors leveraging Shell + Partners’ global reach.
Startups Likely to be Relevant:
We prefer start-ups that have a deployable product with at least some paying customers. This is a comprehensive and tailor-made program enabling digital startups to rapidly identify product-market-fit and implement a framework for scaling. The duration of the program is 6 months with continued support via alumni program thereafter.
Startups that will benefit the most from this program should have:
- A scalable business model and aspirational growth capability.
- Proven accomplishment in use case innovation and deploying scalable POC (Proof of Concept)/POV (Proof of Value).
- Robust customer pipeline and financial deal flow plan.
- Intent and commitment to leverage necessary resources to scale.
- Should be based on trendsetting technology: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Vision, Internet of Things, Mixed realities (AR/VR), Analytics, Robotics, Blockchain, Cloud/ Edge computing
The Track Offers:
- Comprehensive and tailor-made program to mature & scale the business and set it on a path for long-term success
- Support with product – market fit
- Access to Shell & Partners relevant digital infrastructures and data for use cases
- Customized plan to help achieve industry readiness for potential deployments & market adoption
- Access to Shell businesses & Partners for use cases and International exposure
- Industry knowledge for gaining traction in the Energy industry
- Regular interactions with the investor community & external mentors leading to funding and business development opportunities
- Lead mentors supporting throughout the journey
- Visibility and media coverage
- Access to alumni network for continuing association beyond end of program
- Opportunity to pitch at Demo Day to the who’s who of the energy ecosystem
Phase 1 – Asses: Assess the current state of your startup e.g. PMF, GTM, create execution plans to become global market ready, Become Industry ready
Phase 2 – Build: Use case discussion with Shell business and Partners, Verify/ Build product-market fit, Assess and build capabilities / commercial strategies for scale
Phase 3 – Mature: Define go-to-market strategies for scale, build market-ready Enterprise solutions, implement strategies to mature potential deployments with Shell & Partners, Investor readiness
Phase 4- Scale: Establish operations and teams to enable scaling, Market penetration/ Global expansion, Investor engagement, Pitch at Demo day
Beyond the Program: The program is expected to last up tp 6 months depending on each startup’s needs and execution of the action plan. Every startup will have access to the Shell labs beyond the end of the program based on agreement with the Shell E4 Startup Hub The startups will also become part of the alumni pool and benefit from access to a network of India’s best energy entrepreneurs and mentors. Startups will be able to pitch to investors, customers and other members of the ecosystem at the largest energy entrepreneur event in India - Shell E4 Demo Day
To find out more about the Digital Track and download a copy of the brochure please click here for the Digital Track Brochure.
To read about the applications and selection process please go to the 'How to Apply' Section
To know more about Digital and other Focus themes of E4, please visit ‘E4 Themes’ Section.
To get in touch please write to: SIMPL-Shell-E4-Hub@shell.com