For energy-related startups working on product development and customer discovery.
Who is it for?
The growth track at the Shell E4 Start-up Hub is a 6-month curriculum designed for energy related, early to mid-stage start-ups. We prefer start-ups that have a finished product (or service) and have completed proof of concept testing. Typically, the startups on this program will be in the Pilot phase. This is a comprehensive and tailor-made program to launch startups on an accelerated growth journey.
The Track Offers:
- Access to a curated set of advisors and subject matter experts from Shell
- A dedicated mentor to guide your startup throughout the acceleration journey
- Best of industry connections and market access
- State-of-the-art testing and prototyping laboratories for product development
- Opportunity to work with Shell businesses to help co create products and solutions
- Access to alumni network for continuing association beyond end of program
- Regular interactions with the investor community & external mentors leading to funding and business development opportunities
- Peer learning sessions to help benefit from other founders’ learnings
- Visibility and media coverage across India and the world
- Opportunity to pitch at Demo Day to the who’s who of the energy ecosystem
- Pitch training and support from media industry leaders and domain experts
- 20 K USD funding
Boot Camps: Start-ups begin their journey with a 1 week kick off Boot Camp which will include a baseline assessment of the company, sessions on strategy & business planning and introductions with the various Shell businesses (that the start-up may work with during the program to enhance their product, to find customers or to form other types of partnerships).
Focus Weeks: Monthly focus weeks will bring together industry experts to conduct classroom sessions across a range of topics like Product Development, Branding, Business Finance etc. These weeks will be held in Bangalore as well as other major startup ecosystems across India.
Founders Socials: During the program the start-ups will be invited to several networking engagements - the monthly Founders Socials and other events organized by Shell. At the Founders Social you will interact with a curated set of investors, industry experts and corporates. This will be an opportunity to grow your network and make relevant connections.
Executive Series: A key highlight of the Shell E4 program is the Executive Series. This series will host successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders – all of who have been there, done that – for interactive sessions with the cohort on different aspects of their startup journey. These will be scheduled during the Focus week.
Shell E4 Demo Day: At the end of the curriculum, the cohort start-ups will pitch to investors, customers and other members of the ecosystem at the largest energy entrepreneur event in India - Shell E4 Demo Day.
To find out more about the Growth Track and download a copy of the brochure please click here for the Growth Track Brochure.
To read about the applications and selection process please go to the 'How to Apply' Section
To get in touch please write to: SIMPL-Shell-E4-Hub@shell.com
You May Also Like
The Shell E4 program builds upon the company’s global vision to support the energy sector’s evolving ecosystem. Shell has a rich history of working with entrepreneurs across the energy value chain globally.
For energy-related startups looking to confirm product-market fit and scale the business.