Who is it for?
Aspiring Entrepreneurs build product/Services evolving under Net Zero Carbon Emission – Engineering / Non-Technical students / post-Graduate students / PhD students/ Early-stage startups (less than 1 year in existence) pursuing ideas with intent to begin their startup journey.
Startup Category: Idea Stage & Early Growth Stage startups
Clean-Tech, Sustainability, Waste management, Plastic Circularity, Digital AI/ML solution for Net Zero Emission, EV Charging solution, Battery Swapping, Cost reduction carbon capture technologies, Supply chain decarbonization, Carbon Utilization: Novel CO₂ conversion chemistries etc.
What can you expect from Shell E4 NZC program?
a) Understanding of product-market fit
b) Business plan review & consultation of strategy to scale the business
c) 3 Months extensive Bootcamp journey
d) Funding opportunity for minimum viable product
e) Opportunity to learn from leaders & business experts.
f) Opportunity to connect with investors.
Start-ups participating in the Net Zero Challenge will have the opportunity to leverage Shell’s subject matter expertise and global reach, as well as the resources and networks of India’s premier business and technical institutions. Additionally, they will benefit from a curated network of industry experts and advisors to accelerate their business proposition.
The Challenge Offers
- In-depth knowledge to begin your start-up journey
- One-on-one mentoring support to understand product-market fit and to receive guidance on product development.
- Access to an established support ecosystem that includes eminent advisors and subject matter experts from Shell and its partners.
- A potential opportunity to co-create products and solutions with identified Shell businesses and relevant partners.
- Engagement with the investor community, which could lead to potential funding opportunities
- Increased visibility and media coverage in relevant target markets.
- An opportunity to pitch to India's top Investors and learn from top decision makers.
- Opportunity to get your ideas validated by global organization.